This policy is designed to lay out the specific details for refund of the admission or training fee paid by an individual to Network Kings in lieu of the services of teaching provided to the students.
This refund policy applies to the individuals who have paid their fee for a training course to Network Kings.
- The students must reach out to their counselor in case there is any trouble that they face due to which they might end up requiring a refund. If the admissions counselor is unaware of any such request made by the students, the company may hold the student responsible for the same.
- We offer a 3-day money-back guarantee for all courses. The refund should be claimed 3 days prior to the beginning of the course to be entitled to a 100% refund.
- With a perspective of further improvement, we urge our students to share their reasons for requesting a refund as of now.
- On the day of the course commencement, the students requesting refund will be entitled to receive 75% of the fee paid.
- Any refunds requested during the first 3 days of the commencement of the course will be entitled to receive 50% of the refund.
- No refunds will be honored after completing 3 days from the commencement of the course.
- No refund will be provided for purchased videos.
In case of a request of rescheduling a course, 10% of the fee may be held back at the company’s discretion as rescheduling fees.
In case of the students dropping out, 25% of the base fee will be required to be paid again to be able to re-enroll for the course.
However, this policy may stand null and void in the following scenarios:
- If the entire month of the training has been completed already and services availed for a month, the company shall not be liable to provide any refunds.
- If the organization feels that the refund policy is exploited by the users and students, the company does not stand liable to abide to any refunds.
- The changes to this refund policy may be created without so much as a notice to the users apart from the policy being updated on the website.
In order to request a refund, users and students may also mark an email to email@example.com apart from reaching out to their education counselor.
In case a student is unable to get enrolled into the batch running immediately, they may consider the opportunity to enroll into following batches. The company is in a position to offer the opportunity of enrolling into upcoming batches.